You must read and agree to be legally bound to the following by clicking on the button below
- In consideration for receiving permission to participate with Taste of the Valley, we hereby release, waive, discharge and agree not to sue Taste of the Valley, LLC and their officers, agents, servants, or employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me and/or other participants using the transportation service, or any of the property belonging to participants using the transportation service while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted. It is recommended that all and any personal values be removed from the vehicle when unattended. We will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damage articles.
- We cannot be held responsible for your activity after the completion of the tour. Please do not drink and drive and do not consume more than your personal limit.
- Taste of the Valley, LLC is not responsible for your health, welfare or safety any time you are outside of the tour vehicle. Please remain alert and aware of any potential hazards out in the vineyards and wineries.
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate a tour at any time for any reason at our own
discretion. All tours must end at the time stated or there is a $100 fee and $100 every hour thereafter.
- Please note that any spillage, excessive mess or vomiting in the tour van can lead to cleaning charges stated below. We reserve the right to bill customers for any detailing charges that become necessary and vehicle rental fees if necessary, that result from customer spillage and/or vomiting.
- Food and snacks are allowed but will not be provided. If we stop and get anything on your behalf Taste of the Valley is not responsible for such items. The participants are solely responsible for accommodating any allergies.
- If you need to cancel your tour for any reason, please give us a minimum of 14 days for a full refund. Less than 14 days we will refund your money minus a $100 booking fee. If less than 48 hours’ notice prior to the start time and date of your tour, the cancellation fee becomes $360.
- I am fully aware of the unusual risks involved and hazards connected with this activity, including but not limited to travel risks and/or road hazards. I hereby elect to participate in said activity with full knowledge that said activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury that may be sustained by any participant, or any loss or damage of property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such activity.
- I further hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Taste of the Valley from any loss,
liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, even if there was negligence by Taste of the Valley.
- Taste of the Valley shall not be held responsible for late arrival for any reason, such as act of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop off information, and any situation beyond our control. If the Vehicle rental is to include a minor, a parent must be present and consent to such travel. If at any time a passenger under 21 are found to have alcohol in their possession or have been determined to have drank at any time during the course of the service any alcohol, the service shall be terminated immediately.
- Any pictures taken and posted to Taste of the Valley social media or website will be the property of Taste of the Valley and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing to have your picture taken unless you notify the driver you do not agree.
Please drink responsibly, eat food and drink plenty of water. Cheers!
EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES
- $100.00 minimum for extensive cleanup (spills ,etc.)
- $200.00 shampooing and disinfecting (due to sickness/vomiting)
- $225.00 minimum for each burn hole, rip, or tear to upholstery.
- $175.00 minimum for each act of vandalism
I, the credit card holder/purchaser, agree to pay Taste of the Valley for any tour packages for the correct number of participants and any additional fees/charges levied in this agreement.